Craving cookies or cupcakes? Well if you’re in the NTU/ Gongguan area then go check out We Love Cookies! Run by the charismatic owner TJ Higgins, this delicious little sweet shop is always worth a visit. Carrying some of the best cookies Taipei has to offer, We Love Cookies is always surrounded by the smell of freshly baked cookies and homemade icing. Ahhh heaven!
These cookies and cupcakes are not your average baked goods. TJ’s treats range from the savory sweet Devil’s Food Cupcake to the wholesome and delicious Banana Cupcake or the chewy Brownie Cookie (with powdered sugar) to the light and oh- so-flaky Chocolate Chip Cookie. They also make custom orders, if you ask nicely.
Furthermore, if you’re into food tasting and making dessert look awesome, We Love Cookies occasionally hosts cookie decorating parties. With spots open for 15 to 30 people, you get to style up your own creations and then devour them.
Anytime you’re in the area, there’s always excuse to stop by and taste some of their creations like:
- Brownie Cookies with Powdered Sugar.
- Mango Cookies (really good!)
- Double Chocolate Chips cookies made with milk chocolate and french dark chocolate chip
- Baileys Cupcakes (yes, the irish cream)
- Mint Chocolate cupcakes
- Red Velvet cupcakes
- Devil’s Food Cake (cupcakes)
- Froot Loop Cupcakes (yea, froot loops cereal: speciality cupcake)
- Chocolate Crumble cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate cupcakes
- Banana Cupcakes (like banana bread. YUM)
- Chocolate Banana Cupcakes
- Cheese Cake Cupcakes (the good stuff)
- any many more…
Whether your cravings are for savory or sweet, chewy or flaky, We Love Cookies is sure to have something to please.
Check out their Facebook page here.
For some more delicious articles on treats check out: